As a participant in a government subsidized master’s degree program, the GI Bill cannot be used towards tuition payments.
Articles in this section
- Will my prior graduate coursework transfer into my master's degree through this program?
- Can I choose my own university to attend for my master's degree coursework through the Collaborative program?
- Which universities do you partner with?
- How are Partner Teachers assigned a university for their master's degree?
- How much does the master's degree program cost?
- What do I need to enroll in my university?
- Can I transfer to another university?
- Will I need to take additional coursework on top of my Masters’ degree?
- I am military veteran. Can I use the GI Bill to cover the cost of my master's degree?