Depending on the volume of people who are getting fingerprinted it can take anywhere from 1-4 hours at 65 Court Street in room 102. For information on the hours and additional information, please see the NYC DOE Website.
Articles in this section
- How do I check that my fingerprints are on file with New York State (in my TEACH account)?
- How do I set up a TEACH account?
- What do I do if I have never been fingerprinted before?
- When can I come to 65 Court Street to get fingerprinted?
- Can I defer the cost of fingerprinting?
- What fingerprinting steps do I need to take if I am a paraprofessional or other NYC DOE employee?
- How much does fingerprinting cost?
- What do I do if I have been fingerprinted by the New York State education department before?
- How long does it take to clear the fingerprinting process?
- What do I do if I have been fingerprinted by the New York City Department of Education but not NYSED?