1. Log in to TeacherTrack using your application user name and password. Use a computer, not a tablet or phone, so you can view the form in full.
2. Navigate to the Checklist tab and look for the ‘Teaching Sample Planning Form’ Checklist item.
3. Select your chosen objective and tentatively assigned subject area from the drop-down menu. Please note that “SWBAT” is a common teaching acronym for “Students will be able to…”
4. Please copy and paste all fields from your Teacher Sample Planning Form into the corresponding questions in the ‘Teacher Sample Planning Form’ Checklist item.
5. Submit the form by 10pm on the evening before your event. Please note that you will not be able to make any changes once the form has been submitted.
6. If for some reason you are unable to submit your Teaching Sample Planning Form online, you
MUST bring in two hard copies to Selection Day. Please let the staff member at registration know that you were not able to upload your Teacher Sample Planning Form and therefore have hard copies for the on-site selector.