For our 2020 program, DACA recipients are eligible to apply as long as their work permit will remain valid (or is renewable) through July of 2022.
Articles in this section
- Can I complete additional coursework to increase my GPA?
- What are the eligibility requirements to apply to the program?
- My undergraduate GPA is below a 3.0. Can I apply?
- My undergraduate GPA is below a 2.5. Can I apply?
- I am certified in another state. Can I apply?
- I have an expired teaching certification. Am I eligible to apply?
- If I have previous teaching experience or prior education coursework, should I apply to the NYC Teaching Collaborative program?
- I am a paraprofessional. Am I eligible to apply?
- I applied last year but was not accepted/did not join. May I reapply?
- Is the NYC Teaching Collaborative able to offer sponsorship for work visas?