Yes! We deeply value the classroom experience of paraprofessionals, and every year our cohort includes former DOE paraprofessionals. As long as you meet all other eligibility requirements, you are eligible to apply for our program.
Articles in this section
- What are the eligibility requirements to apply to the program?
- My undergraduate GPA is below a 3.0. Can I apply?
- My undergraduate GPA is below a 2.5. Can I apply?
- I am certified in another state. Can I apply?
- I have an expired teaching certification. Am I eligible to apply?
- If I have previous teaching experience or prior education coursework, should I apply to the NYC Teaching Collaborative program?
- I am a paraprofessional. Am I eligible to apply?
- I applied last year but was not accepted/did not join. May I reapply?
- Is the NYC Teaching Collaborative able to offer sponsorship for work visas?
- I am a DACA recipient and have a work permit. Am I eligible to apply?