All NYCDOE teachers are required to provide their fingerprints and information in order to undergo a background check and receive security clearance to enter a NYC public school and work with students. You must complete this process before January 1, 2020.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I have never been fingerprinted before?
- When can I come to 65 Court Street to get fingerprinted?
- Can I defer the cost of fingerprinting?
- How much does fingerprinting cost?
- What do I do if I have been fingerprinted by the New York State education department before?
- How long does it take to clear the fingerprinting process?
- What do I do if I have been fingerprinted by the New York City Department of Education but not NYSED?
- When will I get my fingerprinting nomination email and who does it come from?
- Why am I required to get fingerprinted?
- When can I get fingerprinted?