You may defer the cost of fingerprinting. In order to do so, bring a hard copy of your proof of enrollment letter that you received in Teacher Track to your fingerprinting appointment. A NYCDOE staff member will process your request to defer payment.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I have never been fingerprinted before?
- When can I come to 65 Court Street to get fingerprinted?
- Can I defer the cost of fingerprinting?
- What fingerprinting steps do I need to take if I am a paraprofessional or other NYC DOE employee?
- How much does fingerprinting cost?
- What do I do if I have been fingerprinted by the New York State education department before?
- How long does it take to clear the fingerprinting process?
- What do I do if I have been fingerprinted by the New York City Department of Education but not NYSED?
- When will I get my fingerprinting nomination email and who does it come from?
- Why am I required to get fingerprinted?