After you enroll, you may join the New York City Teaching Collaborative Facebook page to connect with other 2019 Partner Teachers. Do note that NYCTC is not responsible for any content that is posted and content posted in this forum does not reflect or represent the New York City Teaching Collaborative or the New York City Department of Education. For further information on the DOE guidelines of social media, please see the NYC DOE Social Media Guidelines. Note that admittance to the Facebook group requires you to write your name as it appears in Teacher Track.
Articles in this section
- What is an Onboarding Support Workshop
- I am a paraprofessional. Do I need to resign or take a leave of absence to participate in this program?
- How can I accept or decline my offer?
- What is the Transitional B certificate and when will I earn my initial New York State teaching certificate?
- What expenses or costs am I responsible for as a Partner Teacher?
- What is Teacher Track?
- What is the Teacher Track Checklist?
- How long will it take for my Checklist items to be approved after I have uploaded them?
- What is an Accepted Applicant Event?
- How can I join NYC Men Teach?