Teacher Track is the system that the New York City Teaching Collaborative uses to manage all of our applicants and enrolled Partner Teachers’ documents and progress from the time you submit your application through the end of your master's degree program. Teacher Track will be used by many stakeholders throughout your time in NYCTC. Please be sure that your name appears the way you would like it to appear on all documentation in Teacher Track and verify that all personal information is up to date and accurate.
Articles in this section
- I am a paraprofessional. Do I need to resign or take a leave of absence to participate in this program?
- How can I accept or decline my offer?
- What is the Transitional B certificate and when will I earn my initial New York State teaching certificate?
- What expenses or costs am I responsible for as a Partner Teacher?
- What is Teacher Track?
- What is the Teacher Track Checklist?
- How long will it take for my Checklist items to be approved after I have uploaded them?
- What is an Accepted Applicant Event?
- What is NYC Men Teach and how can I join NYC Men Teach?