Please follow these steps to ensure success in uploading your transcript:
1. Sign in to your application and go to the Education section.
2. Locate the ‘Please upload your transcripts’ question in the middle of this section.
3. Click the gray ‘Manage Uploads’ button. A window titled, ‘Manage Uploads,’ will pop up that allows you to select a file.
4. Click the gray ‘Choose files’ button. A window will appear that will allow you to locate your transcript file on your computer hard drive.
5. Click on the transcript file you want to upload. It will become highlighted.
6. Click on the ‘Open’ button in the lower right corner of the window to submit the
7. When your transcript is ready to be uploaded into our system, the file name will appear under the heading ‘Uploaded Files.’
8. You must click the green ‘Submit’ button in the ‘Manage Uploads’ window to complete the uploading process.
9. Complete Steps 4 – 8 for your undergraduate transcript, World Education Services evaluation (if required), transfer transcript (if required) and graduate transcript (if required).
10. All transcripts that have been properly uploaded into your application will now appear on the Education page.
11. Scroll to the bottom of the Education section and click ‘Save’ to hold your work or select ‘Save and Next’ if you are ready to move forward.