NYC Teaching Collaborative is currently accepting applications for per-session opportunities. Please read the description below and complete the survey if you are interested in applying.
- Ensure the success of up to 10 Collaborative Coaches (CC) and up to 10 Pre-service Teachers to ensure Pre-service Teachers are making progress towards goals
- Manage school related logistical matters, including but not limited to Pre-service Teacher attendance and Collaborative Coach per-session collection and submission
- Collect data and participate in data analysis related to Pre-service Teacher performance at school site and program-wide
- Implement Performance Improvement Plans for Pre-service Teachers with input from other stakeholders
- Support Collaborative Coaches in ensuring Pre-service Teachers are making progress towards goals
- Provide individual and/or small group remediation opportunities to Pre-service Teachers as required
- Training Hours (TN)
- Approximately 12-24 hours of initial training
- Approximately 2-3 hours of ongoing training each month
- Per-Session Hours (TR)
- Approximately 2-3 hours each week
Complete this interest form to indicate your interest in the position at any time in the year! When we are hiring Selectors, we will contact you!