No. Once you are assigned your subject area and university after the subject area appeals period closes, you are committed to attending your assigned university for the duration of your master's degree program.
Articles in this section
- Will my prior graduate coursework transfer into my master's degree through this program?
- Can I choose my own university to attend for my master's degree coursework through the Collaborative program?
- Which universities do you partner with?
- How are Partner Teachers assigned a university for their master's degree?
- How much does the master's degree program cost?
- What do I need to enroll in my university?
- Can I transfer to another university?
- Will I need to take additional coursework on top of my Masters’ degree?
- I am military veteran. Can I use the GI Bill to cover the cost of my master's degree?