Unfortunately we are unable to offer any financial assistance for applicants to attend Selection Day. Candidates must make their own travel arrangements and absorb any related costs. If you are coming from out of town, however, we can arrange a Selection Day that is further out so that you have adequate time to make arrangements. Please let us know through the online support center if you require advance time to plan for your Selection Day.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my Teacher Sample Planning Form is still at the "pending" status?
- What should I do if my Teacher Sample Planning Form is not uploading?
- What is Selection Day like?
- How do I prepare for my Selection Day event?
- How do I prepare for my 5 minute teaching sample?
- How do I submit my Teaching Sample Planning Form?
- Will additional Selection Days be added?
- Can I reschedule my Selection Day event?
- Can I schedule a Selection Day for a later date because I need additional time to make travel arrangements?
- Do you offer financial assistance to help with the costs (lodging and transportation) associated with attending Selection Day?