- Visit the WES website: http://www.wes.org/
- Click “Get Started” under the New Applicants heading: https://www.wes.org/#get-started
- Review the three steps outlined on the page and click ‘Apply Now’ to create an account and order your evaluation.
- A Basic, Course-by-Course Evaluation costs $160 dollars. The NYC Teaching Collaborative does not cover the cost for transcript evaluations. Candidates are responsible for all fees related to their WES evaluation.
- We recommend you allow sufficient time to obtain your evaluation from WES. Their process of receiving, reviewing, and approving all documents, and receiving payment can take several weeks.
- Have the WES evaluation mailed to your home address.
- Scan the complete WES evaluation into your computer. The document should be saved with one of these extensions: .PDF, .RFT, .TXT, or .jpeg.
Please note that not all of our universities accept the WES, so upon assignment to one of our university partners, you might need to have your transcript evaluated again by another provider.